Book a Class Trip
There’s so much to experience onstage and behind-the-scenes. Let us customize your class trip to YPT to help you make the most of it!
View 2023.24 Playbill here.
Regular Pricing (includes HST)
- $17 tickets for all morning performances
- NEW! $13 tickets for all afternoon performances
- $12 tickets for Preview performances (select productions)
In addition to subsidized school tickets, you enjoy access to:
- Free teacher/supervisor ticket for every 20 student tickets purchased
- Free Post-show Q&As/Tools of the Trade sessions (applicable to select performance dates)
- Free online study guides
- Plus access to workshops, behind-the-scenes tours and more! (some fees apply)
Book an Exclusive Performance for Your School!
Book an entire performance on the date of your choosing and enjoy your own exclusive YPT show! SAVE 10% OFF the already subsidized student tickets. PLUS, your school enjoys exclusive access to the theatre with all kinds of benefits! For more details or to book, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on Subsidized Play Companion Workshops, click here.
We recognize that it can be challenging to book buses for YPT’s afternoon performances. Did you know that the TDSB has over ten bus vendors that are all approved and ready to be booked? As well, the TDSB offers limited taxi vouchers that can be used as an alternative method of transportation. If you have questions or are having difficulty booking transportation, please contact Megan Wolff (she/her), Contract Specialist, Purchasing Department, Toronto District School Board at email@example.com. We hope to see you get safely to YPT this season!
Please Note: YPT is sensitive to the current climate in the education sector. Though YPT will continue to require deposits to secure bookings, we would like to make the process as simple and stress-free as possible. Should circumstances prevent your class from attending, we will offer either a full refund of any payments made, or offer a credit to the school.
NEW and IMPROVED Registration!
STEP 2: Once you’re logged in, go to your Home Page, find Account Management and click FORMS.
STEP 3: To Register, simply choose your show, click FILL IN, and complete the FORMS provided. (Note: Performance calendars can be found at the bottom of each show’s webpage.)
STEP 4: Registration Confirmation – Our Box Office will contact you to confirm your registration and payment details.
Questions? Please contact our Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Booking, Billing and Payment Due Dates
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% is due within 5 business days from the time of booking.
- The final payment (noted on your invoice) is due no later than 2 weeks before your performance date. After this date, the school is financially responsible in full for the number of tickets on the invoice.
- Accepted Payment Methods: EFT/Direct Deposit, Credit Cards, Cheques, Cash and TDSB/TCDSB Direct Deposit (Purchase Order). TDSB and TCDSB school board credit cards are not accepted.
- IF PAYING BY CHEQUE, PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE TO: YOUNG PEOPLE’S THEATRE. YPT’s HST number is: 11930 7254 RT0001
- EFT/Direct Deposit: YPT’s banking information will be provided upon request. Deposit notifications, noting the Order # reference, are to be emailed to: email@example.com.
Our Mailing Address
Young People’s Theatre
165 Front Street East,
Toronto, Ontario M5A 3Z4
- Click here for Terms & Conditions and full details on school group booking and cancellation policies.
Please note that programming and prices are subject to change without notice.
Please Note: For stage performances in the 2023.24 season, Young People’s Theatre will not be requiring proof of vaccination for audience members unless public health directives require us to do so. Masking for patrons will not be required, but is encouraged. These policies are subject to change.