With new online drama-based programming this season, YPT is committed to continuing its work with schools, serving the needs of educators and students everywhere as they manage the challenges of remote learning. Programming includes the following:
- Storyteller Series – Featuring Indigenous and non-European traditions
- Right Here, Write Now – YPT’s online playwriting festival
- Early Stages – A new play development experience for schools
- Myself with Purpose – An interactive video series for Pre-K-Gr. 2
- All of the above programs are offered at no cost, with the exception of Myself with Purpose.
- Registration is required for Early Stages, but not for the Storytellers Series or Right Here, Write Now.
- Additional resources: note that pre- and post-show conversations, workshops and custom programs are fee-based.
YPT’s INdepth and ONsite program for schools is now available in an online format. The program includes customized online workshops and artist residencies, delivering interactive learning experiences for teachers and students at all grade levels.
We now offer online teaching resources designed to support educators in the classroom, including Professional Development workshops.
If you are a school or community organization with an idea for a new workshop or program, reach out to discuss how we can collaborate!
For more information, please contact Aimee Bouchard, Education & Participation Programs Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.