With new online drama-based programming this fall, YPT is committed to continuing its work with schools, serving the needs of educators and students everywhere as they manage the challenges of remote learning. Programming includes the following:
- Storyteller Series featuring Indigenous and non-European traditions
- Fall edition of YPT’s Playwriting Festival Right Here, Write Now
- An Indigenous video series that traces the Thirteen Moons of the Anishinaabek calendar
- Early Stages – A New Play Development Experience for Schools
- All of the above programs are offered at no cost.
- Registration is required for Early Stages, but not for the Storytellers Series, Right Here, Write Now or Following the Moons.
- Additional resources: note that pre- and post-show conversations, workshops and custom programs are fee-based.
- Grade recommendations are still TBC for Early Stages and Right Here, Write Now.
YPT’s INdepth and ONsite program for schools is now available in an online format. The program includes customized online workshops and artist residencies, delivering interactive learning experiences for teachers and students at all grade levels.
We now offer online teaching resources designed to support educators in the classroom, including Professional Development workshops.
If you are a school or community organization with an idea for a new workshop or program, reach out to discuss how we can collaborate!
For more information, please contact Molly Gardner, Education Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.