YPT is committed to continuing its work with schools by providing online drama-based programming this season, serving the needs of educators and students everywhere. Programming includes the following:
- INdepth & ONline – Customized online workshops and artist residencies, delivering interactive learning experiences for teachers and students at all grade levels.
- Indigenous Artists in Schools – For classes interested in learning about Indigenous content and curriculum in a meaningful way from Indigenous artist educators.
- Playwriting Festivals for Schools – Work with a professional playwright to write your own short plays, and celebrate your work with a professionally staged reading hosted by YPT!
- SHSM Arts & Culture Industry Workshops – A Ministry of Education program for high school students to focus on a career path that matches their skills and interests while meeting the requirements of the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD).
- Myself with Purpose – An interactive pre-recorded video series for Pre-K to Grade 2.
- Professional Development – Online teaching resources designed to support educators in the classroom, including Professional Development workshops.
- Subsidies and Funding – Including our Arts Impact program, designed for students to experience a YPT performance with related workshops at a highly subsidized rate.
If you are a school or community organization with an idea for a new workshop or program, reach out to discuss how we can collaborate!
For more information, please contact:
Aimee Bouchard, Education & Participation Programs Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.