YPT’s Member Schools program aims to create a deeper relationship between participating schools and the theatre. YPT works with school leadership to create a three-year plan specifically tailored to the aims and needs of that particular school. Each school partnership is different but all include increased attendance at the theatre, enrichment for students and teachers, as well as research with and by the participating school’s students and staff. We provide Member Schools with a special rate for tickets and enrichment programming, thus allowing them to take full advantage of the many opportunities we offer.
“I can’t say enough positive things about our experience with YPT. It has been such a fantastic learning experience for my students. They have learned things about the theatre that you could never teach them in a classroom, and will have those memories for the rest of their lives unlike most classroom learning that fades over time.”
– Carolyn Fidgen, Teacher, Sprucecourt Junior Public School
Current Member Schools
- Church Street Junior Public School
- Downtown Alternative School
- Deer Park Public School
- Island Public/Natural Science School
- Market Lane Junior and Senior Public School
- Pine Ridge Secondary School
- Portage Trail Community School
- Rose Avenue Junior Public School
- Sprucecourt Junior Public School
- St. Martin de Porres Catholic School
- St. Sylvester Catholic School
Interested in becoming a Member School?
Submit an application form today.
Please contact Molly Gardner, Education Manager: email@example.com